In Oregon, voters have the option to sign a petition by printing out the Electronic Signature Sheet, signing, and sending it back to the campaign in the mail.
If you have not yet signed our petition, follow the instructions below to complete a single-signer petition sheet and help put a $15 minimum wage on Oregon's November 2016 ballot! You must be registered to vote in Oregon to sign. Click here to register to vote online. If you register to vote right now, you must then wait 72 hours before signing the petition.
Petition 41 raises the minimum wage in Oregon to $15 per hour over three years, increasing to $11.50 in 2017, $13.25 in 2018, and $15 in 2019. You can read the full text of the $15 ballot measure Here.
1) Print out Electronic Signature Sheet [CLICK to print PDF]. You only need to print Page 1 of the petition sheet. Page 2 is the full text of the ballot initiative and is for reference only.
2) Sign your legal name and write the current date, then print your name and address LEGIBLY. If they can't read it, it won't count!
3) When writing your address, please make sure you include your city and zip code. Please do not abbreviate the name of your city. Write it out completely.
4) You must sign, date, print your name, and write your address out completely. If you do not provide all of this information in full, then the Elections Division may not count your signature.
5) Please DO NOT write on the "Sheet Number" line. That is for the Chief Petitioners to fill out.
6) Once you have printed and filled out the single-signer petition sheet, please it mail it to Chief Petitioner Jamie Partridge at the address listed on the petition sheet.